Office of the Academic Registrar
27th September 2016
The Guild President &
All Students admitted 2016/2017
CENTRAL REGISTRATION OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017
I would like to announce that Central Registration starts on Monday 3rd October 2016 at the Admission office for all Government and all fully paid up Private students.
Requirement for Registration
1) Full payment of Tuition and Functional fees. Government students must ensure that they have paid the fees not covered by government as per the admission letter, Joining Instruction and Fees Structure.
2) Original Documents:
- 'A' level pass-slip
- 'O' level pass-slip & Certificate
- Diploma Transcript & Certificate/Under Diploma Scheme
- Birth Certificate
- Admission letter to Kyambogo University
- Bank slips - include NCHE Bank slip
3 copies of all the documents mentioned above ..
4) Dress Code
5) Medical check up
Please note that due to the congestion at the Medical Centre of Kyambogo University, you may be registered before registering with the Medical Centre.
It is however upon you to ensure that you register with the medical before Semester One examinations start.
- There will be no exception so please do not go to the Academic Registrar's office in the Main Building to ask for exemption.
- We acknowledge the fact that Certificates for 'A' level 2015 are not yet out but you will not be allowed to graduate at the end of your programme if you do not take the responsibility to avail them when released by UNEB.