The EPM department undertakes the following academic programmes:
- Master of Education in Policy, Planning and Management
- Bachelor of Education (Administration option)
- Diploma in Educational Planning and Management
- Diploma in Educational Leadership & Management and
- Certificate in principles of Management, Project Planning and Management, Human Resource Management and Financial Management.
The departments participates in Ministry of Education and Sports programmes such as Teacher Development and Management Systems (TDMS); and Adventist Development and Relief Agency programmes (ADRA) and LEAD link programmes which links colleagues from Tanzania, South Africa, Mozambique, Uganda, Malawi and Zambia in Educational Management and Leadership Development in Africa. This programme is coordinated by Mr. Hillary Mukwenda Tusiime in Uganda.