KYAMBOGO UNIVERSITY, 2013/14
GET OFF-LINE AND GO ONLINE TO PAY FEES AND REGISTER
SIX (6) EASY STEPS (Take less than 5 minutes)
FIRST TIME USERS (Not yet Verified)
STEP 1: HOW TO LOGIN
In the User Resource Locator of any browser (Internet Explorer, Morzila Firefox, Google chrome, etc)
a) Type: http://ekampus.kyu.ac.ug and click enter on the keyboard.
b) Kyambogo Student Portal System loads and you are ready to go online.
STEP 2: HOW TO VERIFY YOUR BASIC DATA TO GET A LOGIN PIN
a) In the fields provided, fill your “correct Basic Data” namely: Student Number, Registration Number, Surname, and Other Names.
b) Select Your: Gender (i.e. Male or Female), Year of Study (i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc), Hall of Attachment (i.e. Mandela, Nanziri, Kulubya, Pearl or North) from drop down menu provided.
c) Fill your contact info: Phone Number and E-mail Address
d) Click on “submit” to get a temporary “LOGIN PIN”
e) Copy the temporary Login PIN or Note it on a piece of Paper (important)
NB. If 1. Your data is not correct, 2. Your records are not in the KYU Students Database, 3.Your info has been verified when it is your first time of access, you will not be issued a temporary PIN. Take the following actions.
a) Please go to Admissions Division of the Academic Registrars Department to verify your records.
b) If you have any problem with your password, seek help from the ICT Coordinators Office.
STEP 3: HOW TO LOGIN INTO YOUR STUDENT PORTAL AND GET A PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER
1. Under the Kyambogo University Portal Box: Fill your
a) Student Number
b) Temporary PIN Number and
2. Click on “Login”.
3. Your Student Portal opens and WELCOMES YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME.
4. Click on: “My Payments”
5. Click on “Mandatory Payments” to pay your tuition and functional fees (to pay other fees Click on “Other Fees” and select what to pay)
6. Select the Year of Study and Semester you want to pay for, and click on “Load”
7. Fill the Amount you want pay (e.g. 450,000/=) and click on “Proceed to Pay” (NB. This excludes bank charges )
8. Print Your Payment Advise Slip or simply copy the Payment Reference Number on the Payment Advise Slip.
9. Very important: Remember to Change your password
10. To change password: Click on “Account” on the right, enter your “Temporary Login PIN”, Click “Continue” and enter new password twice. Click on Change Password (Ensure that you always logout after login).
STEP 4: GO TO PAY IN BANK BRANCHES AFFILIATED TO KYU, NAMELY: (STANBIC, CRANE BANK OR ECOBANK).
Payments can be made anywhere across the country.
STEP 5: THOSE WHO HAVE CLEARED FEES 100% SHOULD PROCEED TO ADMISSIONS FOR REGISTRATION
SECOND TIME USERS (Already Verified)
Here is how you can easily login into your student portal
1. Type: http://ekampus.kyu.ac.ug and click enter on the keyboard. Kyambogo Student Portal System loads and you are ready to login.
2. Under the Kyambogo University Portal Box: Fill your
c) Student Number
d) Your Password
3. Click on “Login”.
4. Generating a new reference each time you wish to pay.
a. Click on: “My Payments”
b. Click on “Mandatory Payments” to pay your tuition and functional fees
c. Select the Year of Study and Semester you want to pay for, and click on “Load”
d. Fill the Amount you want pay (e.g. 450,000/=) and click on “Proceed to Pay” (NB. This excludes bank charges)
e. Print Your Payment Advise Slip or simply copy the Payment Reference Number on the Payment Advise Slip.
5. Paying “Other Fees”
a. To pay Other Fees such Academic Testimonials, Accommodation, Graduation etc.: Click on “Pay Other Fees”
b. Click inside the Check Box to select the other fees you wish to pay.
c. Click on “Retrieve Pay Slip” to generate Payment Reference Number for the fees
6. Notices and information on results will in near future will be posted your portal (Instead of looking for notices and info on your results, soon your results will find your in your portal).
NB: You don’t need to verify your account each time you need to get a reference number or check how much you have paid. Your student portal is a one stop center for your all your information needs.
STEP 7: GET HELP AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
1. ICT OFFICE. Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Building, Ground Floor
2. ADMISSIONS DIVISION. Block 2, Behind the Main Building, Rooms 1, 2,3,4, and 16.
3. FINANCE DEPARTMENT. Main Building, Ground Floor.