INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF A STATION WAGON KYU/SUPLS/2017-18/00671
1. Kyambogo University has allocated funds to be used for the Procurement of a station wagon vehicle.
2. Kyambogo University now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply & Delivery of a station wagon vehicle.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Open Domestic bidding procedures contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003 (as amended), and are open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 6(b) from 8.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m.
5. The Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ug.Shs. 100,000/= (One hundred thousand shillings only) payable onto Kyambogo University A/C 9030005704587 Stanbic bank.
Payment procedures: Pay to the above account, present the Bank payment slip to the University Cash Office for issuance of receipt to be presented to Procurement and Disposal Unit at the address on 6(b) for issuance of the Solicitation document.
6. (a) Sealed applications clearly marked “Application for Supply & Delivery of a station wagon vehicle” should physically be delivered at the under mentioned address by 10.00am on Wednesday, 30th May 2018. The bids will be opened at 12:00Noon. at the Procurement and Disposal Unit, in the presence of the applicants who wish to attend.
Note that the bidding documents should be submitted in properly sealed envelopes labeled, “Supply & Delivery of a Station Wagon Vehicle- KYU/SUPLS/2017-18/00671”.
(b) The Head Procurement and Disposal Unit, Administration Building (1st Floor), Kyambogo University, P.O. Box 1, Kyambogo, Tel 0414-287642.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address above at 6 (b) at or before Wednesday, 30th May 2018: All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ugshs.6,000,000 (six million Uganda Shillings). Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 6(b) at 12:00 noon, on Wednesday, 30th May 2018.
8. The criteria to be used for evaluation are set out in the Solicitation documents and are in accordance with the procedures specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act and its Regulations, 2003.
9. The planned procurement schedule (Subject to changes) is as follow;
- Activity Schedule
- Publish bid notice
- Pre-Bid meeting
- Bid closing date
- Evaluation process
- Display and communication of best evaluated bidder notice
- Contract award and signature
- Thursday, 17th May 2018
- Friday, 22nd May 2018 at 11:00am
- Wednesday , 30th May 2018 at 10:00am
- By Friday, 4th June 2018
- (Within 10 working days from Contracts Committee approval of evaluation report)
- After approval by Solicitor General
University Secretary/Accounting Officer